Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Does Vegeta Love Bulma?

A broadcast ... to share .....

I have a tiny heart of anything, but I send my heart filled full of light, full of love and I pray with all my strength for peace on our planet !!!!! not staying negative, lamenting to our screens that we can help! I remain convinced of the power of the mind and heart when both are directed with such sincerity and love!
THEN if united to send peace would only be in our thoughts more positive, and no I'm not a fool, where a dreamer, a good friend Matthew said: "It's the thought that we create the world" it does no wrong!
Since the power of visualization and thought in my life works why not you?
Prayer is not an "I salute you ..." I do not pray that way, my belief is different, I just pray with short sentences and clear especially with the heart, and it works!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment